General

1. Streamline the open event application process

When an event requiring officials is posted to the site, send an email to the officials with a button they can click to add them to the applicant list (instead of the official having to manually find the event in the job board and click the Apply button).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Assigning Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Speed up event entering by remembering last date

One thing that could make entering games go quicker is if after you enter one game, it remembers that date, so you don’t have to scroll through an entire year of the calendar for each date – just change the teams and date and that’s it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Officials Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have multi-day events show on each day of the Officials' schedule

Currently, a multi-day event will only show on the first full day of an Official's schedule. Instead, it would be helpful for the event to appear on each full day of the schedule. Also, the Official must appear as unavailable during the whole Event duration, not just the first day.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. View Electronic Payments

As an Association Admin, I want to quickly see all electronic payments so I can verify member status.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Officials Associations Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have the ability to discern Varsity level contests vs sub-varsity

Color code V vs sub-varsity bookings/schedule on the calendar so assigners can see sub-varsity contests. This will provide them the ability to contact or contract for V contests and the officials can get subs for their sub-varsity contests. Right now all is either blocked (black) or contracted with no way other than opening the date to see the contest. I would suggest all V contracts be one color (lets say red) and all sub-varsity contests be another color (blue).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Download list of members by Sport

As an Association member, I want to download an Excel file of all Association members and their contact information who officiate a particular sport so that I can use this information outside of Athletix.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Officials Associations Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hide Cancelled or Declined Officials from Assignors' View

As an Assignor, I want to hide the Cancelled and Declined Officials from my view of the Event so that I don't have so much information to see.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow Assignors to keep Assignments private

As an Assignor, I want the ability to hide the names of the officials working a given Event so that I can use Athletix assigning features while protecting the privacy of my officials.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Assigning Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Newsletters for Officials Associations

Leaders of Officials Associations who use Athletix as their website platform are interested in sending out a newsletter to their members through Athletix. The newsletter can either be an attachment (like a Word document or a PDF) or it can contain the actual content of the newsletter.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Identify Football Crew Chiefs on User Profile

As a Football Crew Chief, I would like to identify myself as a Crew Chief on my User Profile so that other Officials could see that I'm a Crew Chief. Other Crew Chiefs could also identify themselves, and eventually Officials could search for local Crew Chiefs with whom they could connect.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to import multiple games from an excel document in to Athletix.

I would like to be able to enter multiple games and sports using an Excel spreadsheet. You could make a template that I could enter data (in the format that you need) for multiple games (and sports) in to Excel Spreadsheet and then have an import feature that would let me add all of the games at once

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We Need to as coaches be able to blacklist officials

We need to be able to blacklist officials from our games who we have had negative experiences with. We need Athletixus to have a feature that won't allow blacklisted officials to be assigned to our games.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make filling out surveys not suck

I'm filling out the 2015 WIAA Tournament Availability Survey, and it's a painful experience. There are about 30 questions. Each one requires a transition to a dedicated page and then a transition back to the survey. Having to go to a separate page is bad enough, since most of the questions could be answered with an inline check box. Worse is the slow animation that makes the transition between pages especially sluggish. To top it all off, when the transition comes back to the survey page, the scroll position at the top, so I have to find my position on…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning an upgrade to the Survey process that will include inline editing of questions. At this time, we do not have a timeline for its completion, but it is something we intend to improve.

16. Give us as coaches a Blackball option. Just like ref ranking had, let us identify refs were uncomfortable with

Give Coaches the option to blackball officials like ref ranking did. Guys who were not comfortable with doing our games, for reason's such as professionalism, rules knowledge, relative, ect..ect.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Assigning Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Export Search Results

Allow the ability to export search results (by event and official) to Excel, PDF, test file, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have officials photos show up on coach ranking page

Many coaches have informed me that they cannot see the photos of officials on the page where they rank the officials. They have expressed that this has been very beneficial for remembering who the official was and would like to have that ability back in place, if possible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow crew chiefs to also be able to approve contracts for his crew.

Most crew chiefs send out a calendar of the games they have for the season and crew chiefs know who will be working from game to game if they have additional members on their crew. I would really like to see a crew contract instead of individual contracts.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)