General

1. automatically adding an event when accepting a contract through rschool.

A lot of schools and commissioners use rschool for sending contracts

161 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Send an email to coaches to rank officials following the event.

We can print cards off to remind coaches to rank officials (via Refranking) but it would increase rankings if coaches got an email that they have officials that need to be ranked.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Dan Milliren responded

Thank you for the idea. We are looking into an automated notification system to let a coach know they have rankings yet to complete.

4. Integration with Online Calendars

Add a feature to allow an Official to see his Athletix Assignments as Events on an online calendar such as iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook, etc. Each new Event and Assignment added to Athletix should be immediately available in the online calendar.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Officials to provide partial day availability

As an Official, I would like to block parts of a day so that Assignors may know that I'm not available during specific times. For example, I'd like to close every day before 4 PM (due to my work schedule). I'd also like to say I am available from 8 AM to 4 PM on a Saturday.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Only Show Open Assignments for Days that I am Open

On the view open assignments it would be nice if there was an indication on each game of whether I am available on that date. Perhaps a coloring of the row or a new column with an indicator in it or have the [Apply] button say something a little different, and/or maybe have the dialog that pops up when I [Apply] warn me that I already have something on that day. As it is now – I have to keep my calendar open in another window and go back and forth to check.

This one is trivial but… It might…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a selection box to make a softball or baseball game a double header so that officials only have to enter the information once

In the Enter New, have a selection for a double header so that the official only has to enter the information once, and then select DH and it would add two games to the event schedule, or allow WIAA to record this as TWO games. since number of games is a requirement for advancement.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will look into the idea of creating two events from a user entering it only once. From a WIAA perspective, a double header is two games, so there should be an event created for each game. The only thing that will be different is the time.

8. Multiple Event Entry Screen

Multiple Event Entry Screen
    Enter multiple events on one page, may be in tabular form to speed up entry process. When I receive assignments from commissioners there is usually more than one. Needs more noodling.
    Possible schedule upload process from excel spreadsheet?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Email an Officials List

I would like to be able to email a list of my officials. Better yet, I would like to be able to select the officials from a list and email them in the Athletix page. Best yet, I would like to be able to do any officials search and select officials from the result and email them.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like the ability to enter restricted organizations by sport that I officiate.

I would like the ability to enter restricted organizations by sport that I officiate.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow officials to edit event, even if assigned by someone else, for example a Commissioner.

For example, a contract issued by a Commissioner is scheduled as an event on Athletix. Later, some of the teams in the event (e.g. CC or Track multi-team meet) might have changed, or time/location changed. Official cannot edit event to reflect the changes -- only the assignor, and often not done. Thus event listed does not accurately reflect the real situation.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow users to import schedules from a spreadsheet

As a Scheduler, I'd like to be able to import multiple events from a spreadsheet so I don't have to type them in manually. This would also be a great way to import historical events and assignments.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We will look into adding an AD notes section to events to help officials with arrival plans.

15. Make playoff information available to everyone. I would like to know/see which crews are working where.

why can't everyone see who has what playoff game and when they're assigned a venue, who works where. I'm not sure why this is now a big secret. I know I like finding out who's working what and where.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow crew chiefs to also be able to approve contracts for his crew.

Most crew chiefs send out a calendar of the games they have for the season and crew chiefs know who will be working from game to game if they have additional members on their crew. I would really like to see a crew contract instead of individual contracts.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to import multiple games from an excel document in to Athletix.

I would like to be able to enter multiple games and sports using an Excel spreadsheet. You could make a template that I could enter data (in the format that you need) for multiple games (and sports) in to Excel Spreadsheet and then have an import feature that would let me add all of the games at once

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have officials photos show up on coach ranking page

Many coaches have informed me that they cannot see the photos of officials on the page where they rank the officials. They have expressed that this has been very beneficial for remembering who the official was and would like to have that ability back in place, if possible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Officials Crew Cards that state a Coed Varsity Cross Country meet as opposed to being gender specific would be a good option

When handing out the crew cards we hand out one to each school as opposed to a girls and boys coach for each team. Listing the event as coed so the coaches can share the crew card would be easier and more efficient I think. Our crew cards are entered into the packet each school obtains at the meet. The packets are NOT gender specific.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Assigning Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. link WIAA info into profile

Official profile linking WIAA info as in level, sports meeting, test taken, years of experience. And last year's levels.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base