General

1. Make filling out surveys not suck

I'm filling out the 2015 WIAA Tournament Availability Survey, and it's a painful experience. There are about 30 questions. Each one requires a transition to a dedicated page and then a transition back to the survey. Having to go to a separate page is bad enough, since most of the questions could be answered with an inline check box. Worse is the slow animation that makes the transition between pages especially sluggish. To top it all off, when the transition comes back to the survey page, the scroll position at the top, so I have to find my position on…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning an upgrade to the Survey process that will include inline editing of questions. At this time, we do not have a timeline for its completion, but it is something we intend to improve.

2. Email an Officials List

I would like to be able to email a list of my officials. Better yet, I would like to be able to select the officials from a list and email them in the Athletix page. Best yet, I would like to be able to do any officials search and select officials from the result and email them.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. link WIAA info into profile

Official profile linking WIAA info as in level, sports meeting, test taken, years of experience. And last year's levels.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let me create one coed track event that splits into two separate events (one boys and one girls) automatically so I don't have to create two

I would like to create one coed track meet so when I click "Save" it then converts that into two separate events, one boys and one girls. That will save me the time of creating two events myself.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Forum for Officials

I don't see any forums of this nature that are very active on a national scale. Indiana has a good one but it is limited to local officials. It could be a great way for officials to calibrate and communicate on rules interpretations, if there is sufficient interest in participating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Dan Milliren responded

We are currently developing a forum that individual associations can use on their pages. After reviewing how it works there, we will consider adding a public one.

6. Allow users to import schedules from a spreadsheet

As a Scheduler, I'd like to be able to import multiple events from a spreadsheet so I don't have to type them in manually. This would also be a great way to import historical events and assignments.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Official Resume

Officials resume.
    May want to allow a notes / resume section for each official so that they can enter pertinent information about their experience.

I have heard that some conference commissioners do not select or are hesitant to approve an official they do not know. Having a resume will allow the CC's to quickly view officials. It will also give other officials a sense of experience when working with an official for the first time.

Here is a summary of the information I keep track of:

Camps:
    June 25-26 2010 – Three Zebras Officials Camp UWM - Madision – 3…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add notification to let users know they are creating Events in the past

I just created an Event, and it looked like it saved correctly. I even saw the Event Details page. However, when I went to the Home Page, I didn't see the Event. I didn't see the Event in the My Events page either. I realized then that it was due to the fact that I created an Event in the past, even though it was for today.

As a User, I'd like to be notified before saving an new or modified Event that the Event is in the past so that I have the chance to cancel the save to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integration with Online Calendars

Add a feature to allow an Official to see his Athletix Assignments as Events on an online calendar such as iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook, etc. Each new Event and Assignment added to Athletix should be immediately available in the online calendar.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base