General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Streamline the open event application process

When an event requiring officials is posted to the site, send an email to the officials with a button they can click to add them to the applicant list (instead of the official having to manually find the event in the job board and click the Apply button).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Assigning Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Give us as coaches a Blackball option. Just like ref ranking had, let us identify refs were uncomfortable with

Give Coaches the option to blackball officials like ref ranking did. Guys who were not comfortable with doing our games, for reason's such as professionalism, rules knowledge, relative, ect..ect.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Assigning Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Partial day close & work zip code for a distance travel indicator

Please add a feature to permit a partial day close and some availability. This feature is in other assignment programs, such as Arbiter, which I have used this in the past and makes life easier for all assigners and officials.

Another useful tool would be a work zip code so that assigners have some idea how far one would be traveling to assignments especially after partial day closes. This might help alleviate officials arriving late or having to turn back assignments due to travel.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Coaches having a restricted officials list

Coaches can create a list of officials that they prefer not to have do their games. Examples could included former players/students, family members, officials they have had poor experiences with.......

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Officials Crew Cards that state a Coed Varsity Cross Country meet as opposed to being gender specific would be a good option

When handing out the crew cards we hand out one to each school as opposed to a girls and boys coach for each team. Listing the event as coed so the coaches can share the crew card would be easier and more efficient I think. Our crew cards are entered into the packet each school obtains at the meet. The packets are NOT gender specific.

4 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Give yourselves a pat on the back!

I was thrilled to use a new system after working with Ref Ranking - as that program was very tedious. I have used many features such as printing an officials card for rankings, looking up schools and especially the ease of finding the AD for game confirmations. Nice job!

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • allow assignors to create preferences for each sport

I would like to create preferences for each sport that I assign. So if I select a certain sport, all my preferences for that sport are there.

4 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Add a Contest Contract workflow

As an Athletic Director, I want to create a contract for a proposed Event between two or more Organizations (at potentially more than on Level of Competition) and send it to the Organization's Manager. If they accept the contract, the Event(s) would be added to each Organization and Team's calendars.

0 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Allow Assignors to keep Assignments private

As an Assignor, I want the ability to hide the names of the officials working a given Event so that I can use Athletix assigning features while protecting the privacy of my officials.

0 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Assigning Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • View Events for a Group of Officials

Idea submitted by Phil Ducat:

I'd like to view all Officials from an Association (or my Officials List) who are working on a particular day, including all Event details. I can currently find those who are note working through the search, but I'd like to do the opposite to see where everyone will be working, almost like a group calendar.

0 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base