You can create an Event by clicking the blue "Create New" button under the Event Actions section of the Athletix homepage or from other Athletix pages.
Any field marked with a red asterisk (*) is a required field.
1. Select a date for your event by clicking the date field and choosing your date from the calendar picker. You can also manually enter a date using the format MM/DD/YYYY.
2. Select a time for your event using the format HH:MM AM/PM
3. Select the gender, level, and sport for the event
4. The default for creating a new event is a Head to Head matchup. If you have a multi-team event, select that.
5. Begin typing for the home team and the list will populate with predicted schools. Do the same for the away team. When adding team for a multi-team event, add all teams in the same box.
6. The event location will default to the home team when creating a Head to Head matchup. If you have a multi-team event, type in the name of the location and the list will populate with predicated locations.
7. Your name will show as the default in the officials field. You can assign more than one Official at the same time. When creating a new Event, simply click the blue "Add Official" button to see the pop up screen. Enter that Official's name in the Officials search box. When you see the Official you want, click their name or highlight their name and press enter. Click "Save" and they will be added.
8. The "Pay", "Expenses", and "Notes for Official" fields are optional fields. You do not need to enter any data into these fields if you don't want to.
If you need to edit or delete an official use the buttons in the far right column next to that official's name.
Repeat this process as many times as you need to add multiple Officials to the same Event. Each Official will now see this Event on their schedule.